Effective date: March 25, 2019
Mustafa Santiago Ali (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.mustafasantiagoali.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- https://reprosource.com/hospital/combien-de-temp-agit-le-viagra/72/ https://homemods.org/usc/technology-in-education-essay/46/ porque viagra pode matar substitute for viagra over counter persuasive thesis examples case study on supply chain management keyword zithromax argumentative essay on online shopping is more convenient advair diskus dose what is supply essay https://greenechamber.org/blog/custom-cheap-essay-writers-website-us/74/ meladzia and viagra okean florida black history month essay contest xat sample essays what tense should i write my paper in crestor patent expiration us here buy clomid online uk no prescription http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/procedure-essay-topics/26/ master thesis online case study format answers source url help with custom dissertation introduction help on writing a good thesis statement evaluation essay introduction paragraph go site essay diwali festival tengo gastritis puedo tomar viagra viagra natural femenino turkey writing paper https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-in-journey/10/ como funciona la pildora cialis Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We want to inform you that, for each HTTP request (which is what your Web browser generates when you request a page or part of a page from a website) received; we collect and store only the following information, in what is called a log file:
- the date and time
- the originating Internet Protocol (IP) address (this address can refer to a specific computer; more frequently, commercial Internet providers use a temporary IPA which does not link to a specific computer)
- the type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser)
- the URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser)
- the object requested
- completion status of the request
- pages visited
The information above is also collected by Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses first-party persistent cookies, which the government classifies as Tier 2 persistent cookies. Tier 2 persistent cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information, but only those metrics listed above. In addition, persistent cookies can identify return visitors to our website by setting a small file in internet Web browsers. Unless you first opt-out (see below), the Google Analytics code used will automatically set a persistent cookie in the browser of the computer you are using to access our website.
Traffic statistics for our website are only reported to us anonymously and in the aggregate, and no information provided by Google Analytics is traceable to any specific individual. We use the information that we automatically collect to measure the number of visitors to the different areas of our sites and to help us make our pages more useful to visitors. This includes analyzing Web traffic to determine the types of devices and browsers that view our Web pages most often and the level of demand for specific pages and topics of interest.
You can opt-out by changing the cookie settings in your browser. See instructions on how to disable cookies in some of the most popular Web browsers. Google also provides an Opt-Out Browser Add-on for newer browsers. Opting-out will not prevent you from obtaining information from our website.
Use of Data
Mustafa Santiago Ali uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Mustafa Santiago Ali may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Mustafa Santiago Ali
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This site was built by www.analyticdesign.solutions